- There is a clear difference between when I've been on social media and when I haven't
- It seems like we're all having some bumps in the road right now.
- At least I'm home now and i can just walk to the store tommorow for groceries.
- Some days I don't see a soul and others it's like I talk to half the village.
- Life is different here, but that doesn't mean it's a bad thing. Especially if it helps me see what it is in life that I really need, and what I can do without.
- It makes me anxious.
- Sometimes, an argument is what you need.
- Friendship is so important in service. And in life. I'm lucky for mine.
- I do best when I can shine my bright light out.
- Sometimes you home to see yourself through the eyes of the people who love you most to see you need to work harder to give yourself the love and care you deserve always.
- I walked a ton after work today but it felt great.
- I'm a lot more restless inside my house than I used to be. Am I over the self improvement aspect of service or am I that much needier for socialization time that makes me feel rejuvinated.
- I can count on one hand the number of people who contact me regularly
- Insane dreams where I have to go n stag with an ensemble but no one will tell me what's going on or show me the part. I end up yelling. Furious, frustrated, and a little scared.
- I can feel I'm itching for more.
- Maybe I've lost sight of why I'm here
- It's rewarding to have so many students say hello to me, telling me about their days, showing me their grades, telling me about the small and big things happening in their lives.
- I love how silly Joiywn and I are with each other
- I'm in my childhood nightmares.
- Maybe something I said clicked today. Maybe.
- The effort is in the holding on.
- Humor is the light. It connects. It enlightens. When I am relying on generators, they are refueled by laughter.
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
February in 22 Entries, A Sampling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment