2015 was a year of spontaneous trips, constant hugs, a big move, and more love than I could fit into a halmark card. So how come, within hours of midnight on the 31st, I said to myself “I did nothing this year.”
I decided to try to come up with a tagline for my year. Welcome to the chaos.
2015: The Year When Nothing Happened.
2015: Hurry Up and Wait
2015: The Goodbye Tour
2015: No One Likes You When You’re 23
2015: Please? I’m Leaving for Peace Corps
2015: But Why Am I Not Dancing?
2015: Oh Shit I’m Crying Again
2015: Let’s Pretend I’m Not Leaving
2015: Let’s Pretend We’re Still In Undergrad
2015: Let’s Pretend I’m Over Him
2015: Oh My God I Live In Africa Botswana
2015: I’ve Sold My Soul to PC
2015: I’m A Control Freak
2015: Let’s Pretend I Know What I’m Doing
2015: Wait I Kind Of Love All Of This
2015: Thank God I Have Such Good Friends and My Family Loves Me
2015: Let’s Get Ready for Next Year
I always like even years better.
Here’s to 2016 and hoping I can find a reason to smile each day of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment